Tuesday 29 October 2013

Aesthetics


I wanted to look at how much the aesthetics of the photo play importance in how we view an image. Here I have tried to distract from the black eye with a soft etherial look. Unfortunately the light was fading away so I would love to try this again in better light!
















Taken in the amazing gardens on Tremough campus, I wanted to use the beautiful colours of bruises set in an out of context way using a "romantic" looking style which gives uneasy viewing. I wanted to see whether the aesthetics would out way the negative connotations of the bruised eye.



I feel like this photo shoot really didn't work, I wanted to use flash as I really hate using it, but also wanted to see if I could achieve a "soft" effect with not much success. It was interesting to see the effect it gave and helped me to experiment with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment